kheer is a rice pudding, which is a traditional south asian sweet dish. It is made by boiling rice with ilk, sugar, and flavored with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashew-nuts, pistachios or almonds. Most of india like kesari kheer because it is very delicious.
Mostly in all Indian occasions and festivals kheer is prepared. It is an essential dish in many hindu feasts and celebrations.
Now this dish is lovable by all over the world, making at home its indeed convenient. We are going to prepare in microwave, it’s prepared in 20 to30 minutes.
If want to know more recipe’s than follow us on How To Make Pizza.
- 6 – 8 saffron threads (kesari)
- 5cup milk
- ¼ cup rice
- 6 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp green cardamom powder
- 10 – 12 cashew nuts
- Raisins (kishmish)
- Take 5 cup of milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the milk at 450w for 5 minutes.
- Take ½ cup rice and wash the rice with water properly.
- Put rice in milk bowl, Stir the rice in milk and cook for 15minutes at 450w.
- After cook it, stir the mixture in saffron, sugar, cardamom powder.
- Heat the mixture for 2 minutes.
- After that, add cashew nuts and raisins and stir it well.
- Cook it again for 10 mins at 450w.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
I hope you enjoy it lot.
There is also another way of making the kesari kheer, without the microwave. You guys can prepare this kesari kheer on gas with the help of cooker.
Take a cooker at place of microwave safe bowl. Further instructions are same at all.